Our client is a major international law firm with offices across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US.
They are well known for providing a full range of market-leading legal services across their chosen sectors. They have particular expertise in asset-based finance work.
Their real estate group is experienced and commercial and able to assist throughout the property life cycle. They act on both domestic and cross border projects on behalf of developers, investors, pension funds, private companies, occupiers, landlords, lenders, family offices, HNW individuals and sovereign wealth funds. The group has an excellent reputation for mentoring Associates' careers and promoting from within.
The specialist Real Estate Finance team assists clients in funding:
Commercial and residential development;
Mezzanine arrangements; and
Mortgage portfolio sales/acquisitions.
They have recent experience in a number of matters ranging in value between £5m and £370m, both domestically and internationally.
Due to strong growth and increasing client demand they are looking for a mid-senior level Associate of 4-6 PQE to bridge the gap between the Partners and other Associates, and:
- Assist in the structuring of Real Estate Finance transactions
- Take the lead and project manage transactions
- Draft and negotiate credit, security, inter‐creditor and corporate documentation
To be considered for this position you will have
- Excellent academics
- Training and post-qualification experience at a City, international, or highly regarded regional law firm
- The ability to draft and negotiate security documents
- Experience of drafting credit agreements and a good working knowledge of the LMA standard real estate finance documents
- A good understanding of key real estate and finance concepts and an understanding of the real estate finance market
- Experience of leading on projects
- Strong legal, analytical and transaction management and execution skills.
- The ability to prioritise, organize and project manage
- Excellent communication, professionalism and interpersonal skills
- An organised and methodical approach to work
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- A proactive and confident attitude with a high level of initiative
To discuss this opportunity please send your CV in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call David on +44 20 7002 7664 for a confidential discussion.
Jameson Legal is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.