Jazz Personnel are currently recruiting an experienced Legal PA to join a top regional practice based in Sittingbourne working as a float PA throughout the firm. The ideal candidate will have previous Personal Assistant experience working within a similar, forward thinking law firm. They will be a confident and professional communicator who are highly driven, enthusiastic and are able demonstrate attention to detail.
- Typing speed of 70 WPM or above
- Copy and Audio typing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Diary Management, arranging travel itineraries
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner and providing relevant update
- File management responsibilities. Opening and closing files including ensuring electronic filing systems are maintained accurately and up to date. Undertake e-mail management (manage inbox and file e-mails), ensuring that urgent emails are promptly picked up by fee earners, or forwarded to another fee earner in their absence.
- Manage the production of all documents (even those not typed personally) from initiation to delivery back to the relevant fee earner, involving Document Specialists as required.
If you feel you are suited to this opportunity, do not miss out, Apply now!