Are you a fluent speaker in German? Are you interested in joining a fast paced FTSE 100 company? We have an exciting vacancy for a German Speaking Legal Advisor to join an in-house global legal team. Call now on 020 3011 5173
JOB TITLE: In-house Legal Advisor - German Speaking
PQE REQUIRED: n/a
SALARY: £-on application
THE ROLE: This exciting role will be to champion and protect our client's trusted reputation. You'll be a part of the Legal, Development & Operations (Europe) team and you will support the Europe region in its development and operations functions. This is an exciting role where you'll have the responsibility of touching a variety of internal departments and supporting stakeholders across Europe. Key Responsibilities will include;
- Prepare first drafts of relevant materials, including; franchise and ancillary agreements
- Carry out owner "due diligence" on all new applications (both managed and franchised)
- Prepare project approval presentation papers as appropriate
- Plan new projects and areas of territorial protection/exclusivity using mapping software
- Issue project "impact" & "courtesy" letters regarding agreements
- Initiate and issue invoices
- Provide support to the Operations and Finance teams regarding the European franchise estate
- Support the debt recovery process for terminated or cancelled projects
- Provide information and ad-hoc reporting to the business and line manager as required
- Travel/meet with the European developers as necessary
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years previous paralegal experience, as well as an undergraduate degree in Law (or equivalent relevant work experience) with excellent knowledge of German commercial contract law.
- Additionally, the ideal candidate will be fluent in German and will show the ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines.
- The German speaking Paralegal will have excellent administrative skills and a proven eye for detail. and outstanding written and communication skills as well as being a proficient user of Microsoft Office, including experience with Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
PACKAGE: In return you'll receive a competitive financial and benefits package which can include healthcare support and pension scheme.
HOW TO APPLY: Contact Pasquale Agatiello at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com now with your CV or simply call for a confidential discussion.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of in-house vacancies throughout the UK. If you are a Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any German speaking Solicitor's who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).