Are you a Private Client Paralegal looking for a new opportunity which comes with excellent career prospects?
This firm in Banstead, Surrey are well known in the area for their wealth of experience and their client satisfaction. They believe in providing a friendly and positive working atmosphere and have excellent staff retention rates. They specialise in Family Law, Residential Property and Private Client matters. They hold both the Conveyancing Quality Accreditation and the Wills & Inheritance Quality Accreditation.
The firm are looking for a Private Client Paralegal to join their flourishing team in Banstead, Surrey.
You will deal with all aspects of Private Client work, including Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorneys, Estate Administration and Court of Protection matters.
This opportunity comes with excellent prospects of career progression.
- You will be an ambitious LLB/LPC graduate, ideally with experience of working in a Private Client department
- Applications will also be considered by applicants currently undertaking their Training Contract who are perhaps looking to qualify into Private Client
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to build strong lasting relationships
- There are prospects of progression with this role
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
This is an exciting opportunity for a Private Client Paralegal to join a flourishing office in Banstead, Surrey.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or please feel free to call me for a confidential conversation.