Have you hit a glass ceiling in your current position? Are you seeking to join a firm that has substantially grown in the last 24 months, has one of the best names Nationally for high-quality Property work, and that can offer full Equity within a very realistic time scale? This firm truly stands out in a crowded market.
The firm are seeking to recruit a new Residential Property Partner into their Guildford, Surrey office.
You will join a well-established department that deals with the highest quality of work, often HNW for an international and developer client base. Fee earners deal with manageable caseloads with a real focus on quality. You will join a friendly, professional and dynamic team. You will take an active role in business development and also manage your own caseload of more complex matters.
This role would be well suited to a candidate that may have hit a glass ceiling in terms of progression, or a Partner seeking Equity. This is an excellent opportunity to join a long-established firm that has real ambition to continue to grow.
- You will be a Residential Property Solicitor with at least 6 years PQE (there is no upper limit in regards to the amount of experience)
- You will be based in the Guildford, Surrey office
- You will ideally have experience of leading a team, although this is not essential
- A good billings history is essential, experience of introducing new business is desired
- You should be ambitious and wanting to progress
- Remuneration is above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent bonus structure and benefits package
Apply now for this exceptional Residential Property Partner role with a growing, well-known, National Legal 500 firm based in the Guildford office or call me for a confidential conversation.